The Umbrella Project is an interactive, inquiry-based project teaching the skills of emotional well-being. Whether online or in a classroom, the curriculum is compatible with all school structures. Through classroom lessons and observation of the world around them, students will learn real life applications of each Umbrella Skill and gain deeper insight into why these skills are essential to living well. The Umbrella Skills have been carefully selected based on their research-based ability to improve well-being. Each lesson plan follows the same format and is designed to help students understand the skill and be able to recognize it in themselves and the world around them.
The Umbrella Project Curriculum includes:
• UP curriculum & lesson plans (available in FR and EN Grades K-3, 4-8, 9-12)
• Umbrella Skills self-assessment tool
• Additional classroom and school-wide resources & exercises
• SEL report card comments and student evaluations
• Monthly pre-recorded skill-based masterclasses for educators
• Parent resources
• Dashboard access for all educators, staff, and school support workers
$2,000/school for one full year of curriculum use. After the first year, a fee of $500/year will be initiated for continued access, customer service, and curriculum updates.